Kent St. vs Western Michigan prediction, preview and odds.
Kent State Golden Flashes (17-6) take on the Western Michigan Broncos (7-17) on February 14, 2019, 5:00 PM ET at the University Arena in Read Fieldhouse.
- Golden Flashes are 17-6 (11-10 ATS) this season
- Kent State o/u is 6-4 the last 10 games
- Kent State is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games
- Kent State is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Kent State is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- Broncos are 7-17 (9-12-2 ATS) this season
- Western Michigan o/u is 7-3 the last 10 games
- Western Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Western Michigan is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Western Michigan's last 10 games
Prediction: Golden Flashes 84 - Broncos 70
Betting Pick: Kent State Golden Flashes -5 and OVER 150 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @DKR 60% Last 10
I'll lean on Kentucky St in this one. The Broncos are likely tired and since they almost lost a game thay shouldn't have been tight. WM will get behind early and won't be able to stay in the game. Plus, Broncos are not good at covering ATS. I got Kentucky St.
My Pick: Kent St. -4
- 1 Comment
- 27 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Kent St. Golden Flashes (72% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2B2fvC3
Betting Prediction for Kent State Golden Flashes vs Western Michigan Broncos on February 14, 2019, 5:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Kent State will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2IbsEO4
Statfox free betting prediction: 62 to 62. Total score: 124. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Kent State and Western Michigan. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2IlLDFw