Illinois St. vs Missouri St prediction, preview and odds.
Illinois State Redbirds (14-10) take on the Missouri State Bears (12-12) on February 10, 2019, 4:00 PM ET at the JQH Arena.
- Redbirds are 14-10 (11-11-1 ATS) this season
- Illinois State o/u is 4-6 the last 10 games
- Illinois State is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Illinois State is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Illinois State's last 5 games
- Bears are 12-12 (10-13 ATS) this season
- Missouri State o/u is 1-9 the last 10 games
- Missouri State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Missouri State's last 5 games
- Missouri State is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games at home
Prediction: Redbirds 61 - Bears 65
Betting Pick: Illinois State Redbirds +6 and UNDER 126 Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
- @SloWind 60% Last 10
I actually think the Bears can win this game. The Redbirds have shown some signs of fatigue here late in the season and that will make for a close game for sure.
My Pick: Illinois St. +6
- 12 Agree
Covers community free betting prediction for
Missouri St Bears (55% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2B5EHI9
Betting Prediction for Illinois State Redbirds vs Missouri State Bears on February 10, 2019, 4:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Missouri State will WIN , Illinois State will Cover , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2GyEeR1
Statfox free betting prediction: 56 to 60. Total score: 116. Bet the over!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Illinois State and Missouri State. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2I4X1FX