Rider Broncs vs Canisius Golden Griffins prediction, preview and odds.
Rider Broncs (7-7) take on the Canisius Golden Griffins (5-9) on January 11, 2019, 7:00 PM ET at the Koessler Center.
OPEN: CANIS +1 o/u 155
Rider is ranked #96 in offense and #222 in defense while Canisius is ranked #226 offensively and #219 defensively.
- Broncs are 7-7 (1-1 ATS) this season
- Rider o/u is 3-7 the last 10 games
- Rider is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 games
- Rider is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Golden Griffins are 5-9 (0-3 ATS) this season
- Canisius o/u is 4-6 the last 10 games
- Canisius is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Canisius is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
Prediction: Broncs 77 - Golden Griffins 77
Betting Pick: Canisius Golden Griffins +1.5 and UNDER 160.5
Computer Prediction - Sportsjaw Scorecaster is a free prediction tool using fundamental NCAA basketball handicapping metrics: offensive & defensive stats, NCAAB rankings, score differentials, points scored, FG % and points allowed.
Covers community free betting prediction for
Canisius Golden Griffins (58% consensus)... http://bit.ly/2CD9AkX
Betting Prediction for Rider Broncs vs Canisius Golden Griffins on January 11, 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Free Betting Prediction: Canisius will WIN , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Under .
No Preview Currently Available. Original matchup: http://bit.ly/2M0FeOv
Statfox free betting prediction: 65 to 64. Total score: 129. Bet the under!
Sportsjaw is using past matchup data from statfox to generate a free Over/Under betting prediction for the game between Rider and Canisius. View more matchup stats: http://bit.ly/2M2YnPQ